Boncaldo’s is Open for Business
In keeping with the CDC and Governor Baker’s safety protocols, we will be taking appointments for haircuts beginning May 26, 2020. These appointments are in 30-minute increments to allow time for haircut and sanitation.
To book an appointment, please follow the instructions and fill out the form to the right. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
You will be choosing:
- Adult/child haircut
- Providing your name and contact information. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to confirm your appointment
- Choose a Barber (Phil, Tony, or Joe).
- Choose a date and time
- You MUST be punctual. If you are late we may not be able to see you.
- We cannot perform shaving at this time.
- You MUST wear a mask/covering that covers your nose and mouth
- Please stay outside until the previous client leaves the shop. There is no waiting area
- Family members (ex. father/child) are allowed together
We know this is very different than our normal business practices, however, your health and safety is our primary concern.
Welcome to Boncaldo’s Gentlemen’s Barbershop
Barbershops and establishments that cut and style hair are like local coffee shops. They quickly become favorites and customer loyalty is key. For over 50 years, Boncaldo’s has served generations of men, and their boys with our professional, modern and traditional precision, haircuts. Phil and Joe Boncaldo excel within the time honored techniques of scissor cuts and straight edge razors—Short cuts (no pun intended!) don’t work at Boncaldo’s, which is why their customers are loyal as well as complementary to friends and family for over 50 years. Boncaldo’s Gentlemen’s Barbershop is family owned and operated and continues to serve Quincy and the South Shore with the highest philosophy of customer service. For those of you who have multi-generational family members in your household, visit our shop and experience why Boncaldo’s Gentlemen’s Barbershop has been successful for over half a century.
76 Beale St, Quincy, MA 02170
Monday……….9am – 6pm
Tuesday……….9am – 7pm
Wednesday….9am – 6pm
Thursday……..9am – 7pm
Friday………….9am – 6pm
Saturday……..8:30am – 4pm
Walk-in Service Available